Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Favorite Men...


First of all Happy Fathers Day Daddy! I can't express how important this man means to me. I don't know where I would be without the great example my father has been. He's been a strong Priesthood holder that has blessed my family in a number of ways. He helped me gain a testimony of my own, learn right from wrong and has ALWAYS let me know that he loves me, that he would always take care of me and stick up for me. He's always put his faith and family first. All of my favorite memories growing up are the ones that we spent together as a family...camping and driving 100 million miles to different sites haha. My dad is super funny and always makes it a good time. He's also one of the most hard working men that I know. He's also the greatest grandpa there is! Thanks Dad for always being there, and for everything that you've ever done for me. I love you more than I could ever say.


Next is my Father-in-law Ron. I can't even begin to thank him for how much he's helped my little family. He's one guy that we could count on for absolutely anything. He's one of the most generous men I've ever known...and he's like that with everyone, not only his own family. He's played a big part on bringing Spencer up to the man he is today and I can't thank him enough for it. He's a faithful member of our church and is a great example to all those around him. Ron loves having a good time and I'm so thankful that he's able to take Spencer along and that they are able to do so much together. Ron is also the best Grandpa...Preston is sooo dang lucky to be apart of two amazing family's. 


Last but not least is my amazing Husband. I don't know how in the world I got so lucky but I married someone absolutely perfect for me. Spencer is the best dad I could have ever asked for. He's always wanting to do whatever is best for Preston and for me. He's such a hard worker in everything he does. He's doing fantastic at his job, and is getting great grades in school. I couldn't be a prouder wife and I know for a fact that Preston is so proud of his daddy. I love how Preston studies everything Spencer does and tries to be just like him...I hope he does end up a lot like his daddy. Spencer is a great example and is a perfect priesthood holder. He is a blessing to our family and to our home. I love the feeling our house has when is he is here. I can't wait to have more baby's with him and for our family to grow! I love you Spencer, more than I can ever say. And Preston loves you too! Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: