( Preston telling mom to get that camera out of his face! )
Yesterday as I was playing with Preston I was just thinking about how fun this kid is and how cute all these little things hes doing are and I just don't want to forget all this stuff. I have SO much fun with him and I honestly don't want to be anywhere else but home raising him. I have the BEST job in the world and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Motherhood is even more than I thought it would be, and not only is it better, its harder as well. I would do anything for this boy ( and future children ), Id give up everything, including my life to make his better. Its amazing how all of a sudden your life totally changes and your not that selfish person anymore, thinking of only how to make your life better and how to make yourself happy. You realize how important family is and that it overrides any other worldly happiness. My happiness is home with Spencer and Preston. Oh how I'm in love with my boys...I'm in love with my life.
Some of the things I don't want to forget....
- Preston not only laughs he purrs...hes starting to do it less and less but its absolutely adorable
- He loves phones and loves it when he hears daddy's voice on the speaker phone
- Everytime he wakes up in the morning or from a nap the first thing he does is find all the paci's in his crib and throws them out haha
- I love those front teeth....totally reminds me of that hillbilly character from the movie Cars. Its just the cutest thing EVER!
- I love how he loves his daddy...its his favorite word right now and he yells for him all the time...he likes to yell it extra loud while were in stores :)
- He likes to try and make car noises while playing with his cars...daddy showed him how
- He can totally walk if he wanted to but he just wont...he'd rather crawl or push something to where he wants to go
- When he does take those couple steps by himself he gets so excited and starts moving his legs way to fast it makes him fall down
- Hes a dare devil and loves it when we pretend to drop him
- He started to climb and wants to get on top of everything and when he gets there he has the biggest smile
- He loves to play ball and actually has a really good arm
- He thinks it hilarious to hit me and get my attention...i should probably change that soon!
- He still loves to dance but will only do it when he wants to and if someone starts dancing with him he stops
- For some reason loves wallets and dumping everything out
- I cant wipe his nose or wash his hands or face without him grabbing the baby wipe and sticking it in his mouth as fast as possible...its a struggle
- Hes such a happy boy and LOVES to play and have all the attention
- If he doesn't know you hell stare you down and give you looks for 30 min at least haha
- He loves his Aunt Corinne just about as much as he loves his mommy and daddy. He only gets super excited to his Us and his Aunt Corinne. Its really cute!