Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend...

So I just wanted to mention some things about our weekend. Thursday and Friday me and my friend Jani worked on this this sign for our friend Katie's bridal shower.


I really liked how it turned out! Though I learned alot about my cricut machine and how I desperately need the "cd". Wow it would have made this so much easier. Oh and sorry about the flash right in the middle of the sign... don't judge me and my point and shoot camera haha I'm working on getting a nicer one. Well on saturday we went to the bridal shower and it was really fun to see Katie and Ashley ( another high school friend ) They are both soooo cute and sooo sweet. I'm excited to see them again at the wedding! 

Today I took Preston into the nursery with me for a little bit and he looked so cute in there haha. Its weird to see him in there and try to interact with the kids. He just wanted to eat all the snacks and he wanted to play cars with the girls but they would just say "no" to him...poor guy haha. 

We also went over to Grant and Jills house for dinner and she gave me a book about "Dressing your Truth". They all took this class about how to dress according to your personality and body traits and they talk about it ALL the time haha. So its about time I got in on the fun and conversation! Well they all say I am a type 1 so I will have to read it and figure it all out. Im sure Ill post more about it later! And then we went and saw Corinne and Justin! They just got back from the cruise and I am so glad...I missed my sister!!! 


I took this pic earlier in the week....doesn't he look sooo cute!

1 comment:

The Lewis Lovebirds! said...

cute towell:) cute kid:) cute you:)....so i tried downloading the "cd" and infected my computer. dang. we are gonna have to buy it. Saturday was fun. thanks again.