Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Time Out for Women...

 

This year I get to help out with Time Out for Women, its going to be held in Phoenix on Oct 15-16. I am honestly sooo excited to go, its a time to get away with the girls and hear inspirational messages and music. This years the theme is Infinite Hope. I don't think they could have picked a better topic than that for this year. Who doesn't need more "hope" in their lives? Because of our theme and because there our so many people and women out there who need help and need hope we are going to create " Hope Kits ". To watch a short video about what Hope Kits are I added the video on the post below!

Any and Every women is invited. How fun would it be to have a bunch of people we all know get together and do something not only fun but inspiring as well? If you have any questions at all please contact me, you can either leave me a comment on here, my facebook, or you can email me at chelseakaycoon@gmail.com.

Early registration ends Sept. 16th...I know you definitely have time but just keep that in mind cause it will save you money!!!