Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Utah - Ariels Wedding...

( The happy couple Terry and Ariel )

Wow this last week was sooo busy. Me and Preston drove to Utah really early thursday morning last week with my cousin Calli. We wanted to make it to my cousin Ariel's wedding that saturday and my brother Tanners birthday was that thursday. The week went by fast but we had fun...this post is pictures from the wedding!



I love this picture with my parents and my grandma Bigelow.


All Preston wanted to do was to play with the older boys...hed try and keep up with them and follow them around. It was cute. He even tried walking more since then...so i think they inspired him haha. He just wants to be a big boy...dang it! The other boys are Braiden, Corban, and Conrad...they are all sooo cute!


Preston also wanted to just make a mess of things...pushing chairs around and tearing the ties off the back of the chairs and riping things off the table and sticking them in his mouth. What a little hand full he is becoming. 


Okay does he even look like me? He has changed soo much and I dont even think he looks like hes my son anymore haha hes just too cute to be mine!

No comments: