Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt (annoy) you recently

Dear Vacuum Cleaner,

You are really getting on my nerves. You are heavy and old and now you are failing to do the one job that you were made to do...suck up dirt and fuzzies off my floor! I've changed your "bag", changed the band and now you won't rotate. I'm taking you in to the Kirby doctor and if  you aren't fixed after that then its over between us. Our relationship hasn't always been the best but if you would please fix without costing me a bundle I think we can rekindle our friendship. Thanks!

- Chelsea

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I totally know how you feel! I finally caved and bought a new vacuum a couple weeks ago. It was my "anniversary gift." (At least thats what I told Danny.) It was on sell at Wal-mart and my beehive counselor said it was the best vacuum she has ever had! It has only been a couple weeks but I am so in love with my vacuum! If things don't work out with yours you should totally get the same one I have.