Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend...

Did this weekend just fly by for you too? Gosh I've been looking forward to this weekend since this summer and it just came and went in a split second. My family was able to come here to the valley and stay with us for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to have them here and Preston just loved having them stay at our house. I really am so sad that they are already gone. I really wasn't good at taking pictures this weekend...I was just so into spending time with my family ( since it is a rare occasion these days ) that I totally forgot to take pictures. But I ended up taking a few of our weekend...none of Thanksgiving...I know I'm such a slacker!


We went out to eat with my Grandparents, we actually spent Thanksgiving over at their house this year

 We were all trying to get Preston to smile haha 


We also went bowling with My Uncle Saul and Aunt Kristy and their boys...It was a lot of fun! The cute little boy in the front is Braiden...he was such a sweetie and played with Preston...we just wish we could have taken him home with us!



It was SO much fun to have them here...I can't wait until were all together again! I love them all SO MUCH!

No comments: