Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I know this is probably so boring but I'd honestly just like to switch lives with Spenc. We have arguments because I think we both feel like the other one has it easy. He always asks me what I did today in a tone that means he thinks I did nothing but blog or something. When really I have a boy who is FULL of energy and I do have other responsibilities other then just the things he wants me to get done. And I feel like he sits at a computer desk and takes 2 hour lunches with his family and yummy restaurants and laugh and have a good old jolly time. When he says that's not always the case. I just think it would be good for us to switch so we have a better appreciation what the other does. Because by golly I know he wouldn't say taking care of Preston is "easy" or "Not tiring". Just wait until we have more little Preston's running around!

2 comments:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

Chelsea i definitely appreciate this post!! Being a mother is a 24/7 job, and the hardest job there is. A job that never gives a break, ever!! It took 3 kids for Taylor to fully understand the hard work I get in everyday. House fully cleaned when he gets home, preschool work done, kids bathed, Laundry done, and dinner every night. I know Taylor would never want to trade places with me cuz he has said so! Then he'd never get to see his friends like me lol. There has to be special blessings in heaven for a mommy. ;) you are doing great Chelsea!! Keep it up girl! :)

melissacoon said...

Paul felt that way at first. Until he started working from home. He never has never asked me that question again!