Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Sunday, November 14, 2010

More fun...

I had some more pictures from Spencer's birthday but they were all of Preston haha. We ended up going to Nelsons for lunch and Preston fell asleep before we even got there. I figured he'd wake up when I got him out of the car but that wasn't the case. He was snoozin...even when I laid him down on the seat ( he never does that ). He must have been one tired baby!


He's getting so big that he practically took up the whole seat, I can't believe how fast he is growing! But after we left we stopped by a park before we went home...



It was such a good day. We LOVE when Spenc is able to stay home and play with us. Why does he need to work anyway haha! Preston just adores his Dada!

No comments: