Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Monday, November 1, 2010

Goodbye October...

We had to show off our costume to Grandma and Grandpa Coon so we wore it again last night and went trick or treating at their house and then stayed for dinner. 






For some reason this picture is a little blurry but we had a good time last night and Preston loved helping pass out candy to all the trick or treaters. I had left candy out on our bench in the front of our house for the trick or treaters since we weren't home but when we came back last night our pumpkin was punched in and Preston's pumpkin was gone and so was all the candy. I'm guessing one of the kids ignored my "take one please" sign and stole it all and then some other kid got mad that there wasn't candy and punched our pumpkin and took the other one. Rude! Anyways October is gone and its November! November is a fun month for us...We have a lot of birthdays on the Coon side including my sexy hubbys on the 11th and then of coarse there is Thanksgiving and my parents are coming here and I am SOOO excited!

No comments: