Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


( This is us on Monday - we ran across the street to bashas to get a few things, the weather is perfect right now and it felt so good to get out and run )

Right now Preston definitely has the biggest impact on me. And I'm sure it will be that way until my kids are all grown up and out of the house. Preston has really made me grow up and helped me to not be the selfish girl that I know I was. My days consist of keeping this little guy happy, healthy, loved, educated ( were working on some words - we've added ya, go and no to our list of words so now were up to 6 words :) Sometimes I miss being able to just go and do what I want to do but I can honestly say that being a mom has made me more happy then I've ever been. I wouldn't trade my life right now for anything in the world. I love you Preston and I love being your mommy!

No comments: