Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long Bath Hair...

Spencer and Preston's hair is SO long. I cut their hair in August and that was the last time. I don't love doing hair, thats why I never finished school so I dread cutting their hair. Spencer probably asks me 50 times before I eventually give in and just do it. Especially now that I have to cut Preston's hair it has turned into a really "dirty" job. Blah. I will cut their hair soon though because they are looking a little bit too much like shaggy from scooby doo. :)


His bath has now been turned into his own little wave pool with how crazy he gets in there. I have to use a few towels just to keep myself and the floor dry.



He sure does give me a run for my money. He is seriously such a mess and has more energy then 10 of me but he's also such a little sweetheart and gives hugs and kisses. I wouldn't trade him for the world.


I LOVE my hubby. I LOVE being Preston's mom. I LOVE my life.

No comments: