Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days


I am proud to be called as the new Beehive adviser! Yes I got a new calling in church and I am seriously excited that I have the privilege to to work with the Young Women in our ward. For those of you who don't know what a beehive adviser is, I will be working with the 12 and 13 year old girls in our ward - teaching them on sundays, helping with personal progress, and going to mutual with them on Wednesday nights. We have 15! beehives in our ward and I can't wait to be able to get to know each one individually. I was able to meet a few this last Wednesday and they are adorable and the leaders I will be working with are amazing! I kinda feel like they will probably teach me more than I could ever teach them but I'm sure that's why the Lord helped in getting me this new calling. Hopefully I can be an example and light to them...and hopefully they will like me!!! Because I already love them!

1 comment:

KevinandPamelaBigelowFamily said...

You will be Awesome in this calling! What lucky girls in your ward to have you as their leader. I love you soo much Chelsea and i am so proud of all that you do!