Well I have a LOT of plans, dreams and goals. I'm a planner...I go crazy when things aren't planned, i really try hard to think things through. And I'm also a dreamer. I dream all the time on things I want and where I want to go and blah blah blah. But when it comes to goals I'm not so good. I do really good and making them but I don't always follow through. So I'm a work in progress on that one because by golly I really do have a LOT of goals I want/need to accomplish. Maybe this next year is THE year...and I'll actually cross a few things off my list. Okay so I'm gonna make a few short lists...
- Right now I'm planning Christmas. I'm just about done Christmas shopping and we are going to put up Christmas stuff tonight for family night. I have a Christmas story to read to Preston every night of December and I'm trying to figure out what kind of Traditions I want to start with my little family. Any good ideas that your family does?
- I'm also in Beehives now :) and I get to start planning lessons and mutual activities! I love this calling.
- I just started planning a trip to Utah after Christmas so we can spend time with my family again before a new school semester starts. Hopefully it works out!
- I've always wanted to be a mom. And I love being a mom to my sweet Preston. But lately I'm dreaming of being a mom again. I can't wait for our little family to grow.
- I want a big beautiful house. Oh man I dream of houses. This one is a beauty...I'm in love.
- I dream of vacations. I think this is partly due to the fact that we aren't able to take any and if we do it's to the same old places. I really want to travel the world. But I really want to take my kids with me. I want us all to experience new cultures and see those things together. And then when all my kiddos are out of the house I want to serve missions. LOTS of missions.
- I also dream of the day that I can be in the Temple with every single one of my children. What a beautiful thing that would be. I hope and pray for it.
- Me and Spenc are going to not eat anything fatty or bad for us. We are going to see how it will affect us...physically but emotionally too. I really just want to be as healthy as I can. Really take an extra effort in knowing what I'm really eating.
- I want to run more. And go to the gym 5 times a week. I've made this goal a million times...but i really want to stick to it this time!
- And since we have gorgeous weather lately I want to take Preston to a park or on a walk everyday. He loves being outside.
- Study the scriptures everyday. Not just read but really study.
- Go to the temple a LOT more. I really want to try for once a week early early in the morning but if I make it there twice a month I will be happy :)
- Do something nice for my hubby at least once a week.