Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girls Night...

Last night Corinne called me and wanted me to go to the movie " When in Rome " with her after our pilates class, I kinda didnt think i could go but Spenc said he could watch Preston and that I could. So we went to Pilates at 8 and then hit the movie at San Tan at 9:35. I dont even remember the last movie Ive gone to where Ive actually watched the entire show haha. It was really nice to have a little alone time for a few hours. Thanks to my sweet hubby who gladly watched Preston. Its funny cause with anyone else Id worry about him but leaving him with Spenc I knew he was taken care of. Hes the best Daddy...and hubby! The movie was pretty funny...but it seems like things are funnier when its late and your with a friend haha. I LOVE having my sister so close and to be able to hang out with her all the time. Shes truely one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS. Its great how close you become with family after you "grow up", My mom and my 2 sisters are my best girl friends EVER. And I wouldnt have it any other way.

You should have seen how many pictures we tried taking in front of the dumb poster haha...keep in mind we just worked out...i look horrible haha good think corinne looks cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsea, I have been wanting to see that movie. Is it worth seeing in the movie theaters or should I wait till it hits red box? That is fun you went with your sister. I love living close to my family too. Nichole McKendrick

Daniel & Carly said...

Lucky! I can't wait till my sister gets home from her mission in May! Sisters are the best! I'll agree, my sis is one of my very best friends too! We all need to get together soon! We tried last month but trying is not enough! Give me a call!4804408913. We only have Spencer's #. Can't wait to meet that darling guy of yours! Btw, how's the diet going? Keep up the great work! Good luck!

Corinne and Justin said...

I do not look cute! ha..! But thanks sis! you are one of my very best friends too!! I am so glad we live so close, its so much fun! loves!!