Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This week...

This week has started off to be a hard and stressful one. First of all I started a diet. Im kinda embarrassed to share all the details...Im always afraid of failing but I figure this will give me TONS of encouragement. I know if I dont really try and I want to cheat that Im going to have to post it here so everyone will know. haha so hopefully this helps :) I started yesterday and I decided to do "the lemonade diet". If anyone has done it or have heard of it, its just a liquid diet. I was so scared to try it but I was totally ready and willing. Well Spenc really wanted me to eat something, he thought it totally sounded unhealthy and he wasnt happy with me not eating anything. So Ive decided to limit myself to some veges. BUT THATS IT! Im subsituting my breakfast and lunch and eating a little, always healthy, something at night while spenc eats dinner. Its way easier than just watching him eat while I eat nothing. haha. And Im going to continue my entire workout schedule! Im actually really excited. Well Im going to be brave and post my weight everyday...please be nice and not hurt my feelings...Im going to wiegh myself every morning. I started at 151.4 and this morning I weighed 148.8. So Ive lost 2.6 pounds in one day. Im pretty happy and i feel super motivated to keep it up. Please wish me luck haha.

Preston is still sick. Hes got a runny nose that I seriously have to wipe a million times a day...not kidding. His cough seems to get a little better, not as often, but still pretty hard. Hes pretty tired and still just wants to cuddle with me all day long. We had an appointment for him yesterday but cancled it...we thought he seemed to be getting better and that he didnt need to go. Hopefully were right. Hes such a sweet cute little guy and Im still adoring all the time we get to spend together, all calm and cuddely that is haha.

This is him lately everytime I go to take him out of the car. He loves to pull his socks off and throw them to the side haha I have to literaly put them on everytime. He does the funniest little things...

Yesterday was also a day of decisions. Is this where we are supposed to be right now? Could we make if we were to decide to go somewhere else? Sometimes I just wish we could go away and spenc didnt have to work and that he could go full time school and get it done alot faster. This in between time that spenc has of full time working and full time school is just exhausting not only for him but for me too. I cant wait for him to graduate so that we can pick a place to live that we both would love to stay and raise our family and that spenc can start his career doing something we know hell love. He actually really enjoys real estate there are just some aspects that arent so good. One of them being its not reliable. Once he finishes school I know were set for life. Its something we can always rely on. And spenc wants to keep up the realestate thing but im sure well be doing it differently from now. Were staying here for now and were making the most of it...spenc has about 2 1/2 years untill he gets his bachelors and then well be deciding which school to go to for his doctorates degree. That takes 2 years of schooling and 1 year of interning and then were free! haha 5 1/2 years seems so far away but i know its sure to fly by. Spenc says it sounds like im complaining about where we live but Im really not, Im so grateful for where we are right now. It certainly has its benifits. Im just ready for spenc to be done with this crazy schedule of his. I just want more time with my hubby! I know it will be worth it. Nothing worth while is ever easy.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

OH my Chelsea Kay! You are one of the most beautiful girls i know! I love you and i wish you lots of luck in getting to your goal. I think you look wonderful but i know its hard when you dont feel good. Just be careful and stay healthy:) Mr Preston sure is getting so big! I have to see him soon because he grows much to fast! Love you! oh and i am behind on commenting on your blog but i love all the other posts too:)

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

I completely understand what you mean about wondering where you are supposed to be. That is where Jerry and I were at 2 years ago and it took us that long to finally get to where we need to be right now. It will seem like forever when you're waiting but the wait will be worth it when its all said and done. Good luck with your diet. Just stay healthy, having a baby changes your body anyways and you look great. GOOD LUCK!!!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Hey! I wish you the best of luck on your diet..I just wanted to tell you one thing I learned about liquid diets. You will lose weight fast, but the problem is that your body will start to store more fat because your body is triggered into starvation mode,so whenever you eat anything your body will store it....It also is hard if you want to get off one of these diets because of the fact that as soon as your body does get food it stores it meaning most times it is gained back... I am minoring in nutrition and just learned about liquid diets. I think you are beautiful,and have a great body!! Hope this info helps!