Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sick...

My poor little baby is sick. He woke up this morning with a pretty hard cough and hes got a little fever. Surprisingly though hes a pretty happy boy, he just wants to be held and to cuddle. Which I am more than happy to do :). I really do feel bad for him and hope he gets better soon but I am just loving all this cuddle time with him. Usually he squirms away from all my hugs and kisses but now thats all he wants and Im loving it. So thats what are day today has consisted of...lots of laziness and love....


2 comments:

Corinne and Justin said...

Awww poor baby... i hope he feels better soon! and you look pretty sis!

Montgomery Family said...

I'm sorry Preston is sick and we missed you yesterday! Paige actually has a runny nose too, so I was planning on keeping her in a different room while you were over so she wouldn't get Preston sick. Let's hope they get better soon. Thank you for the cookies, they were delicious (yes, we have already eaten all of them!)
PS I love your blog. It's just like mine...all about our babies!