Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Courtney!

My baby sister is 14 today! Happy Happy Birthday Courtney!!!
( I stole this picture off of her facebook haha so its a lil blurry...but I thought she looked SO pretty! )

Well I really am sad that I dont get to spend the day with my favorite baby sister. I guess that is what comes with growing up and moving out. But Court if I were there than me and Preston would jump on your bed and wake you up early and sing Happy Birthday to you really loud and make you come open your presents! I really do hope you have an awesome day and that you know how much I love you. I really am SO unbelievably lucky to have you as my sister. Well since you just turned 14 Im going to name 14 reasons why I just think you are the all around best sister/friend!
  1. You are one of the most athletic girls i know. You are super good at every sport you do! ( I REALLY wish I was able to go to your games...)
  2. You are SO beautiful. I really think you are one of the most gorgeous girls on this planet.
  3. You are so funny and you always make a kinda boring time a WAY fun time...( just like when we went to sunrise while spenc rode his bike...good thing you came with me girl! )
  4. You are so caring...you are always looking at the well-being of others ( always helping me with preston, and you saved our sister corinnes life! )
  5. You have the cutest smile
  6. You are the best lil aunt to Preston, you have no idea how important and how grateful I am for that. He really just loves your guts :)
  7. You are always trying to be a better person. I love how you keep up to your standards and are always making the right choices. Keep it up sister it means alot to you and your entire family. We are all so proud of you.
  8. You are soo stylin and I love your cute clothes and shoes!
  9. I can always talk to you about anything and I love how you always have a listening ear. That means alot.
  10. You have the best personality that just draws people to you. Anyone who gets to know you LOVES you.
  11. You are so outgoing and willing to try new things which makes you super fun
  12. You're really good at letting your family know you love us....WE love you soooo much
  13. You're super smart and have always gotten really good grades! Keep that up!
  14. You are seriously the best sister I could ever ask for. Our Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent you down to live with our family. You were the missing last piece and have brought so much joy to our parents home. I really do miss living with you SO MUCH. Someday well have to live really close so we can hang out all the time!
These are just some random pics I have of Courtney. Isnt she just the cutest? Well Courtney I love you and I hope you have the best 14th birthday EVER. You are one of my very best friends....

1 comment:

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

I coached Courtney in softball a couple years ago and she was such an awesome girl with a great attitude. Hope she has a happy birthday!!