Coon Family

COON FAMILY - Spencer, Chelsea, Preston & Lylah

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My squirrel...

Have you seen these cheeks?
This boy has been cracking me up lately. Hes gotten old enough that i can tear pieces of my food and give them to him ( he feels really left out if we dont share...everything ), hes had lots of bread, mashed potatoes, veges, etc. Well lately Ill give him things and well move on to the next part of our day and hell smile at me and I can see the food I gave him crammed into his cheeks! Haha hes like a little squirrel saving his food. Its so funny, the other day I layed him down for a nap and when I got him up I noticed a little piece of a peach ( part of his breakfast ) laying on his sheets...he must have gotten sick of that one! And then today i was giving him little bites of my burrito and after we were done I went to change his diaper, and as I was changing him he sneezed and OUT flys tortilla. Kinda gross I know but I couldnt help but laughing. Hes my little chubby squirrel!
( this picture was taken before the haircut )

No comments: